Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just Rambling

I am not really sure what to blog about so I am going to kind of just ramble.  So today this is what we woke up to

Ahh the snow my Bird was excited for a snow day.  She even wore her pj's inside out last night so it would snow.  She is to cute :). The kids can't wait to build a snowman and go sledding.  We are going to clean out the birds closet today and bake some brownies per the kiddies request.  I need to try and finish a scarf set I am crocheting and start on the birds ripple blanket. There is also a great deal on free prescription eyeglasses at coastal contacts. Free glasses just pay the shipping so I will be ordering those for my dad. I made Marlboro Mans Favorite Sandwich it kicked butt. Everyone loved it even the Bird and the Bean I have to say Ree has some awesome recipes. If you get a chance head over there and check them out you won't be disappointed.  Well I the kids are ready to go play in the snow so I better get bundled.Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment