Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday


  So its time for Work in Progress Wednesday hosted by Tami at Tami's Amis and Other Crochet
Last week was my first week to participate but, I did not get to link up in time.  I Finished the scarf set for my mom it came out well and now I am working on another scarf set.  They are pretty easy to whip up and I am thinking about starting an Etsy shop this year maybe if I can get a bunch of stuff made. We will see what happens. Here is the set I am working on right know

I love the color purple.  I hope to have this done tonight or tomorrow.  Then to start on the ripple afghan for my daughter. I have been looking online and I am having a hard time finding a pattern I like. If anyone has any suggestions feel free.  I have the yarn already my Bird is also a purple lover. I am going to use Red Heart Super Saver Plum Pudding and Red Heart Super Saver Medium Purple.  I would like to throw in a third color but I'm having a hard time picking something out. Off to try and finish my scarf set and enjoy a cup of tea.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. I like the colors in those. That will make a nice set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. The pattern is done in doubles and triples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarf set is really very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to WIPW! Your set is very cute! Cute picture of your kids fishing too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable scarf and hat! I like the contrasting band of color you added to them. There's some cute ripple blankets on ravelry. Just search for ripple afghans and crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome officially to WIPW! Sorry last week you weren't able to post your link. The scarf and hat are awesome! Great job on them.

    ReplyDelete