Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday



  Its time for Work in Progress Wednesdays over at Tami's Amis and Other Crochet.  I can't believe how fast the days are going by and I am being a bad blogger. I need to kick it up a notch and start posting some more.  The project I am working on now is a Granny Ripple Afghan for my daughter. I think it is coming out well for my first try. 




  I love the colors in this blanket They go together so well . I used  Red Heart Super Saver Medium Purple and Red Heart Super Saver Plum Pudding.  Hoping to have this afghan done by next week but, I'll see how much free time I have this week.  When I get this project done I will be working on a queen size bedspread for my mom and dad.  That will be time consuming so I may work on small projects on the side.  Hope everyone has a great week.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you're using! They certainly do work great together and go well with your blog motif! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like it's covered in rose petals. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely colors together. You are making wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete