Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Work in Progress Wendsday

 





I am going to be participating in Work in Progress Wendsday held by Tami at Tami's Amis and other Creations.  I am working on a throw that I will be giving as a gift. All the squares are completed and just need to be put together.  I love the color combination in this throw i used Red Heart Super Saver yarn.  In Buff, Country Rose, Frosty Green, and Coffee.  They really flowed nice together.  Hopefully I will have it all together tonight with the border finished off. I can't wait to give it to my friend hope she loves it. :0) .





   Hopefully I will be sharing this on FO fridays we will see.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. *sigh*

    one day I will have perfect granny sqaures and then a throw.

    Until then, I will admire yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love the colours you've chosen. GOod luck with completing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gonna look awesome when you sew them together. Are you gonna give it a nice border as well?

    ReplyDelete