Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday Week 3


   Another Monday already I can't believe it. The time is flying by so fast. Its time for Menu Plan Monday again hosted by I am an Organizing Junkie. I am posting this on Tuesday because when I had time to get on the computer last night, I could not get it away from my husband.  I think we each need our own hehe.  The kids are feeling better which is a relief.  Things can get back to normal. So here is our plan for this week.


   Monday
 Bruschetta Pork Roast
 Mac and cheese
 Corn


   Tuesday
 Pizza Night

   Wednesday
 Chicken & Fresh Mozzarella with Roasted Red Peppers wraps
 Chicken and Broccoli Rice


   Thursday
 Breaded Pork Chops
 Scalloped Potatoes
 French Green Beans


   Friday
 Spaghetti
 Sausage
 Garlic Bread


    Saturday
  Mom's Birthday Diner
      No clue yet :(


   Sunday
 Corned Beef
 Cabbage
 Potatoes


    So I am still contemplating what to make for my Mom's birthday dinner.  I will update when I get a clue.  Hope everyone has a great week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment