Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year New Try

   Well its 2012 and I am going to try this again. Starting and maintaining a blog was one of my 2011 goals and I failed miserably.  Time got away from me, life went by and I wrote nothing.  So with the new year here and blogging on my list of goals once again, I am hoping to succeed. 
  
   We had a wonderful Christmas the kids got just about everything they had hoped for. We hosted Christmas eve at our house. My family joined us every thing came out very well and a good time was had by all. Pictures will be soon to follow. I have slacked on uploading them to the computer. Must do that tomorrow.  Christmas day was breakfast with my family and dinner with my husbands.  We had a fun yet exhausting day.  The kids enjoyed the week off from school and even got to go to the movies.  We saw chipwrecked what a cute movie.

    Our daily routine must resume tomorrow school, housework, and daily life.  Hope to be blogging everyday or at least every other. Till tomorrow



Image and video hosting by TinyPic.

No comments:

Post a Comment