Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Rambling


  We had a very busy weekend. my little birdie has been recovering from her sickness and finally feeling better.  She felt well enough to go to a horse show.  Her first one in months she is just a beginner but her confidence is building every time she rides. We are so proud of her. Her is a peek at a video of her riding in her show and me walking with her.



I also went I had a nice run going but knocked my second barrel. There is always next time.
Here is a little clip of me

  So we had a busy yet fun weekend. Know its back to the weekly grind summer is almost over and we have so much left we want to do together. We just need to find the time to fit it all in, Hoping we will. Till later.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment