Monday, August 12, 2013

Menu Plan Monday week August 12


 So I am back on the Menu Plan Monday bandwagon over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.  I really needed to get back on track with the menu planning.  I've not been doing well and joining this helps me keep on tack.  So here it goes for my first week back.


  Monday

 Kielbasi and Sauerkraut
Chicken Rice


Tuesday

I-round
Mashed Pot
Corn
Biscuits


Wednesday

Homemade pizza
Plain and Pepperoni


Thursday

London Broil
Pot and onions
Green Beans


Friday

Beef Fajitas
Southwestern Rice


Saturday

Sweet and sour chicken
White Rice
Egg Rolls
Asian Veg


Sunday

Unstuffed Cabbage
Red Pot
Carrots


  So that is my menu plan for this week.  Nothing crazy just some simple meals.  We have a lot going on with getting ready for school. Supply shopping and trying to get our house organized and ready for the new school year.  Things are going fast and we need to get on the ball.  Hope everyone has a wonderful week.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment