Friday, August 16, 2013

The Sick Train


     So I have been absent. Not wanting to be but the sick train has hit our home.  It started last Friday with my son high fever and sore throat. He was bitten by the Strep bug. Blah A couple sleepless nights for mom. His fever was out of control. Just when things get back to normal my daughter gets it and back to the doc.  Hers was worse and we are just starting to feel a little better and should be all better by Monday or it is back we go. Hoping this is where it ends and does not go through me and the hubby.  Have a lot to blog about. Last week we went to Field Station Dinosaur with the kids. Have a post coming about it.  Just wanted to check in while my munchkin is asleep.  Will hopefully be back with some posts tomorrow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment