Monday, June 11, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



     So I am back after months of a "break" lol.  I am going to try and work on my blogging skills and fulfill one of my resolutions this year to blog.  I figured why not start on a Monday with Menu Plan Monday from The Organizing Junkie.  So with out further ado here it is:



   Monday

Chicken Cutlets
Mashed Potatoes
Zucchini


   Tuesday

Hot Dogs
Beans
Mac. Salad


   Wednesday

Vegetable Pizza


   Thursday

Zitti
Garlic Bread


   Friday

Meatloaf
Scalloped Potatoes


   Saturday

London Broil
Potatoes and Onion
Peas


   Sunday

Ham
Sweet Potatoes
Corn



  That is going to be our plan for this week.  Nothing Special a lot of simple cooking. We have a very busy week with it being the last week of school.  But the count down to summer has begun and we can't wait.  Hope everyone has a great week.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment