Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Plan Monday Week June 18


  The beginning of another week is upon us and in my house it is the first week of summer vacation.  The kids are so excited and we are planning alot of fun stuff for the summer.  I got a little off track last week and did not blog everyday like I wanted to.  Hopefully this week I will do a better job of trying to stick to my goal. 

 It's hard to believe that it is already the third week in June.  The time is flying by summer will be here and gone before we know it.  It's time for Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie and here is my menu.


   Monday

  Cheeseburgers
  Macaroni Salad
  Potato Salad


   Tuesday

  Chicken Cutlets
  Mashed Potatoes
  Corn


   Wednesday

  Spaghetti
  Sausage
  Garlic bread


   Thursday

  Marlboro Man Sandwich  from The Pioneer Women
  Potatoes and Onions
  Peas


   Friday

  Hot Dogs
  Homemade French Fries
  Beans


   Saturday

  Corned Beef
  Carrots
  Potatoes


   Sunday

  Stuffed Cabbage
  Mashed Potatoes
  Broccoli


   Dessert

 Homemade Rice Pudding


 That's the plan for this week.  I am going to try and take what I need out the night before to make sure I stick to my menu.  Hope everyone has a great week.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment